Hey You! Yeah, it’s your girl HmusicK
My English teacher praised my wedding speech (we had to write a wedding speech). She thought it was excellent and I’m happy she finally said something very positive and it brought a bright smile on my face. I like her still. She just doesn’t know how to properly address if the student gives the wrong answer. She basically laughs at you if you didn’t know it right. Remember this is fiction :) :
Dear friends and relatives!
I remember the face of Scarlett that day. She had just been proposed by her boyfriend of three years. Her eyes were shining like little stars and she had the biggest smile. She was truly in love. They are truly in love.
Now, today she is the sunshine. Joe completes her and makes her happy. I couldn’t be happier for them. Scarlett is a dear friend of mine and I’m honored to be her made of honor. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Galloway. I hope you will have many happy and blessed years to come!
I like to update my current likes and dislikes. For example when I was little we had these friend books where there were always those favorite actor/music/TV-series questions. I did them again after years to see how my likes had changed over the years. I also like to write facts and answer funny questions because I find them very interesting to read. They tell a lot about the person.
20 Facts About Me
- I don’t wear make up because I’m too busy in the mornings. Why? I’m on computer…
- I don’t feel pressured by the way I look.
- I think I’m pretty but I’m not egoistic.
- If I’m not enough for you for who I am, then fine. I’m not changing.
- I can’t stand racism.
- My future husband won’t be a Finn.
- My closest friends know I can be crazy and give myself fully to anything but if I don’t know the person well, I don’t show that side of me.
- I want to hug a lot but I’m afraid to show it.
- I’m afraid I will never be close with my brother.
- Sometimes I’m too open.
- I love people who truly care about what I say.
- I’m going to have children young, even though some of my friends say I’m not a family person (maybe I have grown to be).
- My soul is African.
- I cry. A lot. (but not in funerals)
- I would want my eyes to be more blue.
- I don’t have a TV.
- I’m addicted to love books. I love happy endings. (movies too)
- I feel like I’m older than I actually am and sometimes I’m smartass and pretend to know everything (sorry).
- My parents are worried if I can take care of my future husband… :p I suck at cleaning and such=making food. Well I guess he’ll help me.
- Blogging is a part of my past, present and future.
We have a new printer!! I love it. Colors <3
What’s up? Just school. Busy busy busy and sick too. Just trying to get better and blog more. :)
I need some love like I’ve never needed love before
Wanna make love to ya baby
I had a little love, now I’m back for more
Wanna make love to ya baby
Set your spirit free, it’s the only way to be
Be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on
’cause tonight is the night when 2 become 1
Song of the day